Sunday, May 22, 2016

Furry Friend tag

Furry Friend Tag!

1.) What is your animal's name?
Gus

2.)What type of pet is it and what breed?
He is a Rabbit, and he is a mini-rex

3.)How long have you had your furry friend?
I think maybe a few months? I don't really remember...

4.)How did you receive your pet?
I have always wanted a bunny my whole life, but because of allergies in my family, and the neighborhood, I couldn't keep indoor or outdoor rabbits. Then we moved to a different neighborhood and I was able to get a rabbit from a local 4-H person, who breeds rabbits.

5.) How old is the pet?
Gus was born January 21, 2016

6.)What are some quirky aspects of your pet's personality?
Gus is a very silly bunny. He loves to jump up on his hind legs and 'binky' around. Gus can also be very messy. I am still in the process of litter-training him! He tips over his pellets after eating half, then eats them off the floor.

7.)What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
Gus is a very special bunny, and I love him! Even though he is quirky and messy, he is still my little bunny!

8.)What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
I remember going to go pick out a rabbit. I originally had a specific Netherland dwarf in mind, but then the person selling us it showed me Gus and I fell in love!

9.) What are some nick-names you call your pet?
I call him Gus, Gus-Gus, Gussy, and bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment